Friday, May 21, 2010

Brunch in Bethesda at Redwood



Maybe I haven't tried enough restaurants in this area, but I always feel like to get a really good meal, I have to go into the city (as opposed to where I live, the MD burbs). There are plenty of decent options in Bethesda and Silver Spring, but few that stand out and really wow me. The latest exception? Redwood in Bethesda. I went to brunch here a while ago and was really impressed by how fresh and flavorful everything was! Also, the prices are very reasonable, especially considering how swanky the decor is. For Washingtonions or Marylanders, this place is definitely worth a visit next time you're in Bethesda.

Homemade tortilla chips, pico de gallo, queso fundido, and tomatillo salsa.


Buttermilk biscuits!



Brandade bruschetta, crispy olive bread, poached eggs, salsa verde--seriously amazing.


Pancakes with pecan maple syrup.


7121 Bethesda Lane
301.656.5515

9 comments:

Mona said...

Wow! This looks delicious! Was it mexican? Seemed weird, tortillas and pancakes in the same meal...

Manggy said...

LOL at Mona's comment :) About the awesomeness of the brandade bruschetta -- I believe you!! :)

Dora said...

Poached eggs look gooood.

Sara said...

@Mona The place has a Spanish-ISH flair to it, but they have a lot of more classic American dishes too.

@Manggy It was perfect! Not at all fishy, and the salsa verde really packed a punch!

@Dora I have had poached eggs 3 times in the last couple days, its my new favorite way to make eggs! You know what I have been doing though? Adding a little vinegar to the water. It helps the eggs stay together!

dolly said...

Wow,It realy make me hungry...
============
SEO process

Unknown said...

This is really delicious,a every time it makes me hungary........
==========
SEO services

Cafe Bruges said...

Yummy!!! Spanish food is my favorite since always... Eggs seems to be most delicious I have ever..

Unknown said...

Its really yummy.
========
SEO services without upfront

Health Link Exchange said...

Looks delicious!!! Yummy..